Sabado, Oktubre 5, 2013

My Teacher, My Hero

        We talk about heroes this time. Lots of people can be considered as a hero. It's not the superheroes but the people surrounding us who are helping us on our way to the brighter road.

           A teacher has always been by our sides teaching us lessons. They are next from my parents as my ultimate heroes. I have met lots of teachers since then. There is a strict one, kind, strong, acts like my parents, feeler, beautiful, sexy, respected and much more. Even if they are strict to us, I know that they are just scolding us because they want us to be more matured and they want us to be professionals someday. They also sacrifice for the sake of their pupils, more like their children, and of course, for their selves. They sleep late and wake up early, they come to school even on weekends, they have many works to do.
             So we must appreciate the work they are showing even if they scold us. They are just stressed with so much work and we, pupils, are even joining the mess in their heads. So, we thank them and feel the love they show.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento