Sabado, Oktubre 5, 2013

My Modern Hero

           Everyone of us has her own hero. It can be a teacher, a friend, an animal, or someone who had helped her in some things. But most of us, like me, consider her parents as her hero.
           Of all people in this world, I find my parents as the best hero. Just imagine that since we were still so little, they were beside us supporting our needs. And until now, they are still there caring for us. My parents can never be compared to someone or something, even golds or diamonds. I am proud of them no matter what. There are people who hadn't felt the love and care from their parents and I am so lucky to have felt and feel theirs. Sometimes, I am being stubborn to them. I feel hatred when they won't do the things I ask them even if it's only a little thing.
             So, even if I am spoiled, I can still feel their love for me because they have helped me with my problems and on my weakest times. I feel lucky in their arms and that God has given responsible and strong parents.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento