Sabado, Oktubre 5, 2013

Little Reflection

1. What are the discoveries/learnings that I have learned?
              For this grading period, I have discovered and learned about notepad. It's quite easy for me because all you have to do  is to copy the tags the teacher has to give you. It's interesting, indeed. And of course, blogging can't be gone. One of the most important requirement for this subject is posting blogs. We are now used to it and we are really thankful for it.
2. What are the problems/challenges that I have encountered?
              It is normal to encounter problems and challenges but what really made me stressed was the drafts, which I pass to our teacher late and she won't check it anymore. I've learned now that I will make drafts early so that our teacher will be able to read and check it.
3. How did I address these challenges?
               I was able to pass these challenges by again taking it as a challenge for me to strive harder in my studies. Praying to God is the best solution of all challenges. And also, I am now starting to study really harder in my studies after the challenges I've encountered.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento