Linggo, Pebrero 9, 2014

Reflection

For this third grading period, we studied about different and new lessons again. We learned about making movies using Windows Live Movie Maker. I honestly did not get hard in studying it because I have used this program many times before in editing my own videos. I also use this program when I’m bored because it’s quite fun making use of it.
But there is only one problem for me, I seemed to not understand all the features of this program since our teacher was substituted by a practice teacher. We think she is not yet ready for teaching because when she is having a lecture in front, we feel her nervousness. But I know someday, she will be prepared with this challenge.
I was able to address this problem again by understanding her. Time by time, she’s getting better with her teaching. And I for the uncountable time, again asked help and guidance from God for he will help me in my studies.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento