Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

New Year, New Me
2014. Two thousand fourteen in words. Another numbers that will make people change. Another year comes that we think it’s for the best for self-improvement. Even though I have failed my new year’s resolutions for the previous years, I will try my greatest to fulfill my new ones. First, I will do house chores from now on. (I won’t do one either. XD) Second, I will do my home works earlier because I have been influenced by my classmates not doing assignments at home. Third, I will surrender using Facebook. Fourth, I will be a better student. And last, I will starve myself, not to death. (I know it’s hard) But I will really try my best.

And so, as I was keeping in mind the moments when I have failed my previous resolutions before, I can’t stop myself from laughing because I find them funny. And although I have failed every resolution, I decided to try again for a better living.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento